got to room and smoke detector was beeping the battery was going dead. The room door stuck and the one window was broken. Oh and worst thing was the bed was rock hard and feet were higher than your head when laying down.
Location to the events we were attending.
The room was not what was described on the website. The bed was very uncomfortable. We were not told in advance that our room was next to the pool. The chlorine smell was strong in the room until I got used to it.
POOL AREA AND HOT TUB WERE CLEAN AND WARM
a very helpful staff person who politely and graciously went above and beyond the call when things were not as they should have been; also like the quiet location off the main road
My room had not been adequately cleaned when I 'moved in' - the sink area was not clean, and the toilet was horrifying; so disgusting it almost made me ill. Thankfully, the desk person was willing to come right up and clean, and was very apologetic.
the room was clean, the staff was friendly ,the breakfast was ok ,cant complain about free.
the pool heater was broke down, the three days we were there.
Clean, cheap, welcoming staff
Walls were vibrating from central conditioner or boiller
not enough towels in the room
The hotel was very clean.
Didnt really have continental breakfast: donuts from kwik trip and honey buns from a box. Pool says open 24/7 but it closes at 10pm. Owners daughter is very disrespectful. She hit my fiance bcuz we wouldn't let her in our room.