19355 Malvern, PA, United States , 1475 Swedesford Road +1 610 644 6759
Built by an original Welsh settler prior to 1720 the house was added to in 1740 and completed in 1791 to create the overall traditional colonial appearance. The oldest part of the house, the old kitchen conveys much of the colonial charm and history of the house. Title deeds can be traced back to William Penn in 1681.
|The Great Valley House of Vall...|