It was absolutely terrible. I am concerned about bugs! This place was like the Bates Motel. It's my own fault for being cheap, but I was only going to be there between 11 pm and 7 am and didn't want to pay the XXX for nearby nicer rooms.
Everything!This motel should be removed from all lists. The room was mold and filthy and the facility was not maintained since the 1950s!
The doors locked
Could not open windows at all. They were either painted or nailed shut. The light in the bathroom was make-shift plugged into a circuit breaker.This hotel advertised free wifi internet and cable. The 'cable ' was 13 fuzzy channels and the wifi signal was nonexistent unless you went outside your room and stood near the main office building. I honestly would never habe booked it if I knew these things beforehand. Also, if you are afraid of bugs, don't book here.
Everything. Did not stay, booked a room up the road.
Location. Owner was very nice and tries to help.
Room smelled mildewy, didn't feel clean, very old and outdated, hot water took about 3 minutes to kick inWe called it a 'step up from camping' - air conditioned room, and fine for one night, was a great location for what we needed
Everything was third world!Stay somewhere else!Too many complaints to list!
The owner really wants you to be satisfied.
Needs to do a better job of cleaning bathroom and stocking the basics.The owner, while difficult to understand, wants his customers to be satisfied. It's an old motel that needs some serious updating. Room was comfortable and bedding was clean. Bathroom was not well stocked and needed better cleaning.
It looked like it was in a 3rd world country, I had to go to Walmart to buy Pillows as the 1 there was as flat as a fried egg,no bath mat,1/2 roll of toilet paper,no facial tissues,floor creaked like an old broken down house.Tv got 12 channels,No towels.Stay away,buy a tent and stay in a campground you would be better off in the long run. I had to go to the office and ask why there were no clean towels for the second nite,and beds not even made or the wastebasket emptied.wifi only worked near the window,Which had dead stink bugs on the window sill!
Not much to like other than location neaqr where I needed to be. In-town lodging was booked full.
Room was awful. Blinds were broken and curtains were ineffective so privacy was compromised. Plastic cups in bathroom were not wrapped so sanity is questionable. Didn't trust or use toothpaste. Wi-Fi did not reach all rooms in facility.May have been a great place in the 50s, current conditions are awful. Will never consider stopping there again.