This homestay is quaint and homey. It is just right for a family or for couples who want to experience a more natural atmosphere. We have full amenities but the place has a very rustic feel to it. Our garden is lush — one of the things you could do is have a picnic or watch the birds while on the grounds.
Although you’re right in the middle of the busiest business district, you will never know it because our ancestral home is several meters away from the main road, enclosed in a beautiful garden where you can relax during daytime.
- 20 minutes away from CWC (Camarines Sur Water Sports Complex); if you want to go there, we can arrange CWC packages for you
- 15 minutes away from Hot springs in Panicuason
- 40 minutes away from Pasacao Beach–the swimming capital of Bicol
- 8 minutes away from the Magsaysay strip–Naga’s culinary eating hub where you can enjoy all sorts of cuisine at elegant restaurants for very reasonable prices
- walking distance from LCC mall and the public market where you can go for your grocery, to shop or to eat.
Naga is also famous as a Pilgrimage destination…and even if you’re a catholic or not, you will be amazed at the ancient churches built in the spanish era and fully restored so you can see and touch the churches as if it were built yesterday. All these are just 5 to 10 minutes from us.
Also, Naga City is the jump off point for those going to Caramoan. We can also arrange a very affordable Caramoan tour package and other camsur packages of other tourist destinations in the province. You can go and see the Lagonoy falls, Aguirangan Islands, the white-sand Atullayan beach which is just 1.5 hrs from Naga.Fishcove Gardens
Cable or satellite TV
Pets allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Get Flight + Hotel