177 Anson St, Orange, NSW 2800, Australia +61 263 612 520
The Magistrate's House, Cotehele, was established in 1878 for the first Magistrate to be located west of the Blue Mountains, Mr John Tom Lane. Steeped in history and immaculately restored, this stately Victorian Manor features Colefax & Fowler fabrics throughout maintaining the integrity of the period along with the superb furnishings.
Get Flight + Hotel
|Cotehele-The Magistrates House|