Digital Marketing Manager (International)
KAYAK is the world’s largest travel search site, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of travel sites at once. We are looking for Digital Marketing Managers to help us expand our marketing initiatives globally. This position requires collaboration between the marketing team, the country managers and engineering teams. You will become the SEM expert for your region/language and progressively expand your role to other online marketing channels. As part of a fun, creative, and dynamic team of young online marketing professionals you will help drive important marketing initiatives that are critical to growth in this market.
Key Responsibilities for this Position
- Be part of a global team of online marketing mangers with changing daily priorities.
- Optimize and build online marketing campaigns (keyword selection, campaign expansion, copy writing, landing page/meta data assignment).
- Coordinate your efforts in the team and with stakeholders across the organization (e.g. Engineering and Business Development).
- Work with a variety of sophisticated online marketing tools and execute based on the group’s wider strategy.
- Report on daily results.
- Analyze and interpret data from campaigns and understand how to react (utilize Excel and MySQL).
- Coordinate landing page and ad copy tests, including analysis of results.
- Act as a credible and influential member of the organization.
- Have full ownership and accountability for your work and designated responsibilities.
- This position reports to the Director, Global Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in managing Google SEM campaigns (preferably at an agency or on a comparable in-house team), other digital marketing experience a plus.
- Fluent in English and preferable in Spanish. Knowledge of other EMEA languages a plus.
- Excellent quantitative skills – Fluency with numbers and data analysis is essential (especially Excel). Additional SQL, PHP, Python knowledge is a plus.
- Results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Fun, ethical, passionate team player.
- Responsible individual who is comfortable developing a project independently once goals are set.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.