Software QA Engineer
KAYAK is looking for a bright, highly motivated individual to help design, develop and execute automation test scripts that will cover a variety of features across the KAYAK website. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with great inter-personal skills, quality conscious, with solid development skills particularly in JAVA. If you thrive working in an exciting, fast paced, highly energized innovative environment – KAYAK is for you!
- Work with QA team to identify, prioritize, and document new areas for automation.
- Work with automation team to design and develop automated test suites for KAYAK website using Selenium.
- Help update and maintain existing automation scripts so that they can be run on every build.
- Report and track issues found from the automation test suites.
- Create and maintain utilities to help company see and understand results.
- Solid JAVA skills with working knowledge of Selenium.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet/Web technologies such as web browsers, http, and HTML.
- Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to dig deep and find the root cause of reported problems.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, where weekly releases are the norm and additional production updates are always a possibility.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What KAYAK can offer you
- No stupid meetings
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Gym with showers and laundry
- Game room, drinks, coffee, snacks, etc. in the office
KAYAK is the best way to find hotels, flights, and rental cars. We compare hundreds of travel sites at once.