UI/Front End Designer
Looking for a cutting-edge web designer who can help us redefine the online travel experience. Good candidates will be extremely creative and well organized. Fingerspitzengefühl a plus.
- 3 years experience in web design
- Exceptional design skills with an eye for detail
- Photoshop warrior (and a good working knowledge of Illustrator)
- Hands-on experience with CSS and Dynamic HTML (some coding necessary)
- Passionate about travel
- Strong organizational skills
- Portfolio is required for consideration
- Define how customers interact with KAYAK's website
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences
- Work closely with engineers to prototype and build new features
- Define and run usability sessions with consumers
KAYAK is the best way to find hotels, flights, rental cars, and if it's April fools, dates. We compare hundreds of travel sites at once.