Advertising Operations Manager
Kayak is the world’s largest travel search site, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of travel sites at once. We are currently seeking an Advertising Operations Manager who will be at the center of the commercial business, creating a crucial link between the Engineering and Revenue focused teams at KAYAK.
- Develop strong relationships with KAYAK’s commercial teams and engineering resources, providing a frontline of specialist support for operations within Salesforce, Doubleclick and the KAYAK Advertising Network proprietary platform.
- Effectively create and project manage development of global Sales tracking tools within Cognos, Yieldex and Salesforce. Responsible for training and ensuring user buy-in through ongoing support and maintenance.
- Analytically monitor KAYAK’s advertising revenue activities, tracking progress of new initiatives, identifying and trouble-shooting errant data trends, and proposing new functionality based on findings.
- At least one-three years of relevant analytical experience (Doubleclick, Salesforce, Cognos, Yieldex experience a plus)
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations through superior project management
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a focus on customer value
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- BA/BS degree required
What KAYAK can offer you
- No stupid meetings
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Gym with showers and laundry
- Game room, drinks, coffee, snacks, etc. in the office
KAYAK is the best way to find hotels, flights, and rental cars. We compare hundreds of travel sites at once.