Financial Systems Analyst
Responsible for supporting all the financial systems at KAYAK. Maintain and enhance efficiency of all existing financial systems and research and implement any new systems required by the finance department as the need arises. Support the finance organization with accurate and timely reporting to senior management and Priceline.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Run frequent routine maintenance checks including testing and reconciliations of all systems.
- Analyze and test systems enhancements
- Document applications
- Set up new users and provide training and support to all users.
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors for all existing systems to resolve issues as soon as they are reported.
- Perform financial forecasting data loads and reconciliation of actual versus budget
- Submit actual and forecast data to Priceline and work closely with their IT team to resolve any issues in submission on a timely basis
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of finance or finance systems experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient use of financial systems and Microsoft Office (eg. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong Data Analysis, Report Design and Development skills including: Expertise in SQL queries
What KAYAK can offer you
- No stupid meetings
- 4 weeks vacation
- Generous 401(k) matching
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Gym with showers and laundry
- Game room, drinks, coffee, snacks, etc. in the office
KAYAK is the best way to find hotels, flights, and rental cars. We compare hundreds of travel sites at once.