European Sales Planner
KAYAK is a travel search engine which means we search hundreds of travel sites from all over the world, provide the information to you in an easy-to-use display and send you directly to the source to make your purchase. More than any other travel site, we help you find the perfect flight, hotel, holidays, or rental car. After all, what good are 1000 options when you can't find the flight you want? Once you make your choice, we link to the travel sites to make your purchase. KAYAK allows you to choose which site to purchase from – through an online travel agency or an airline directly. KAYAK's search engine can find all kinds of travel products – from flights and hotels to rental cars and cruises. Our fare alerts and fare history help travelers stay on top of ever- changing travel prices.
Quality is key. You will be responsible for:
- Manage our customer management system(CMS) process including but not limited to: updating, coordinating and maintaining contracts
- Assist the sales team in creating customized marketing materials as needed
- Own the inventory management process: manage requests, calculate availability using various tools/systems for our various ad products
- Maintain various sales collateral
- Assist sales and account management teams on data analysis as needed, such as analyze top markets, seasonality, inventory trends
- University degree in Business, Economics or Marketing.
- 1+ Years’ experience in an international environment.
- Excellent communications skills and a strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proven experience analyzing data to make business decisions
- Fluent English spoken and written. Other languages a plus
- Thrives in a fast paced, results oriented environment