Strategic Partnership Analyst
KAYAK is one of the world’s largest travel search sites, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of travel sites at once. KAYAK’s business is growing rapidly. The monitoring of our daily performance and partners success is crucial to our everyday business. This position will be the analytical leg to KAYAK’s European Strategic Partnership Team, which is responsible for managing KAYAK’s most important and complex partners in Europe.
The ideal candidate will be a business analyst with experience in software development and strong understanding of internet technology.
This is a business-oriented position. Attention to detail is essential. This position also requires someone who understands the business connections between our products and is able to represent these connections in various reports. This role works very closely with the overall Business Analytics team, but sits within the business team and will also be speaking to some of KAYAK’s most important clients.
Quality is key. You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring daily performance of the website as it relates to KAYAK’s strategic partners
- Generating and maintaining dashboards and daily reports for internal use but also for partner consumption
- Investigating the optimal way to obtain the required data from source and investigate anomalies in sources
- Supporting the Strategic Partnership group by fulfilling all reporting requests, data analysis and building client facing reports
- Presenting data to customers in a clear and professional manner on phone calls and in internal and external meetings
- Defining the needed KPIs in conjunction with the business team
- Generating data output in clear and easy to read reports, graphs and tables
- University degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or similar
- 1-3 years industry experience (relevant internships can be included)
- Programming skills in at least 1 programming languages is a plus
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel experience
- Experience in big data
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), additional languages are a plus
- Experience in the Travel Industry is a plus
- Fun, ethical, passionate team player
- Results-oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized and patient
- Ability to effectively liaison with both internal technical teams and senior members of the KAYAK commercial team
- High enthusiasm and interest in working within a fast-pace, international environment