This year, perhaps more than any in the past, hotels and airlines are embracing Black Friday and Cyber Monday with the offer of hotel deals and fare sales. If you’re currently in the midst of planning a trip, the special offers available through Monday may make it the right time to book. Some of the Black Friday
and Cyber Monday
travel deals we’ve found:
- In Transit rounds up a bunch of Black Friday hotel and resort deals at properties such as Maho Beach Resort on St. Maarten, the Beekman Tower Hotel in New York and the Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel in Beverly Hills.
- Hotels.com kicks off its four-day sale today. Among the deals are 50 percent off rates at select hotels and two-for-one flights when you book two or more hotel nights and use the coupon code FREEAIR11 during check-out.
- AirTran is running a one-day sale offering flights starting at $39 each way.
- Hotel Check-In has a roundup of Cyber Monday hotel deals, including a three-day sale from Starwood, deals at Affinia hotels and a special offer on gift certificates from the James Hotel in Chicago.
- Last week, we blogged about the Black Friday promotion from Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel and Suites, which is offering $25 rooms via Facebook and Twitter.
- Peter Greenberg posted an assortment of travel deals good through Monday on his site. They include chances to save from Amtrak and MSC Cruises.
- Budget Travel has the scoop on deals from Hyatt and Southwest Airlines, where flights booked by Monday start at $59 each way.
- Spirit Airlines is offering coupons good for your next flight. Use promo codes 35OFF and 24OFF when you book a flight online to save $35 or $24, respectively. The promotion runs through midnight on Monday.
- The LA Times Daily Travel and Deal Blog has the details on offers from British Airways, Lufthansa, Shell Vacations Hospitality and more.
- More travel-related deals (many on luggage) can be found at BlackFriday.info.
More travel deals...
[Photo: The James]