Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The staff was very nice, The smoke scent in the classroom.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
The hotel kicked my friend out of my room and locked me out I called prior to this and requested a late check oiut and was told that it was alright if I did a late check out. when i arrived at about 12:30pm the police had been called and I left The hotel robbed me of my entire personal belongings. I have an email from the manager only because I could not reach him
Each person on the staff that I met were great people. The room was very clean and the cleaning lady was very respectful. If I had to visit the same area again, I would select this motel.
Hotel is good
The friendliness of desk clerk who did strive to meet our needs and correct some on-arrival room deficiencies. Having to switch rooms after finding wrong size sheets on the bed. Not enough towels were in the room and furniture pieces were missing. No meat products were on breakfast bar.Only one towel was in pool area and a towel was at the bottom of the pool.
The staff receptionist and breakfast lady and breakfast food was very good. The room smelled like mildew, there were cigarette burns on the dresser, and round circles on the dresser where someone had left a glass.
Staff responsiveness Room cleanliness, roaches
Besides the short drive to the waterfront, not much Felt run down. Room wasn't great, stained pillows, cigarette holes in covers (despite being non-smoking room) and generally dilapidated. Very average breakfast.
It met my needs in terms of location Not especially clean. Hair in the bathroom. Funky smell Two beds only one blanket Coffee packs but no coffee maker A/c made intermittent noises
Good location. Very good breakfast. Bathtub drain plugged by hair ball. Mildewed shower curtain. Phone was disabled for calling from room, had to get manager to come to room to fix. Room stank of cigarette smoke. Building was generally run down overall.
The location First - the rooms completely wreaked of smoke. So much so that we took our clothes out of them during the day. Cigarette burn holes in bedspread. Awful. And there was completely annoying, cheesy DJ in the lobby each night. Most unprofessional.