Good to know
|Value for money||8.3|
|Distance to city center||2.2 mi|
|"Nice staff，Location near BTS and MRT."||(in 117 reviews)|
|"Great location and a great host."||(in 51 reviews)|
|"great location - great staff."||(in 76 reviews)|
|"The bed sheet aren't regularly changed."||(in 13 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom clean||in 5 reviews|
|bed is very hard||in 54 reviews|
|clean and tidy||in 6 reviews|
|good location||in 161 reviews|
|good service||in 5 reviews|
|hostel good||in 27 reviews|
|nice staff||in 106 reviews|
|room is more beautiful||in 37 reviews|
|sala daeng||in 96 reviews|
|walking distance||in 6 reviews|
Arrived after a 10hr journey. Was given a top bunk and only a single bed sheet to make up myself. The bed was like concrete covered in what looked like black rubber. I had to use a towel for a bed cover as I never had one. I asked for another pillow and was given a used one from the bed opposite where there were five! I had to ask for a clean pillow case. The toilets and shower are dirty. No bins for used toilet paper. I honestly could not wait to leave. Awful hostel. First time I have openly criticized a hostel and I have stayed in a few. I think this hostel deserved the bad rating.
1. Near BTS Sala Daeng station and MRT Silom station, easy access to many attractions in Bangkok. 2. There are many 7-Eleven shops nearby 3. Air-conditioning were good 4. Wifi is good. 5. Bed in the room were provided with locker for free, so you can keep your belongings safely.
1. Toilet not clean 2. Toilet and shower room don't have places to put or hang your stuff 3. Bed not comfortable 4. So noisy in the room at night and midnight 5. Door room cannot shut properly, its keep opened 6. Roommate should have learnt to respects others in the room, came back late at night or midnight and make too much noise in the room is disrespectful.
Nice staff who taking care of the hostel or maybe he also the owner. Thank you so much
The facility is rather dirty and I had water dripping from the AC next to the bed for two nights. The hostel isn't secured as everyone can enter the building by using the passcode at the main doors at night.
Location is great located in Silom road near to all like metro and restaurant.
Too much crowded and washroom is dirty. I check out after 3 days as I can't handle the situation.
The Bangkok W18 Hostel was recently opened in 2016, making it a fantastic choice for those staying in Bangkok. With Free in-room Wi-Fi available, you'll have no problems keeping connected. Traveling to the hotel is easy with Hua Lamphong Railway Station located approximately 4km away and Don Mueang International Airport roughly 26km away. In addition, Sala Daeng Metro Station is just a short walk away. The hotel is just 2km from San Phra Phrom and 3km from Baiyoke Sky Tower, making it an ideal location for guests looking to do some sightseeing. In their spare time, guests can explore the hotel's surroundings. This Bangkok hotel offers parking on site. According to our guests, this hotel provides a very high level of service.
based on 604 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Bangkok W18 Hostel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Patpong Night Market 179 yd
- Lumpini Park 0.6 mi
- Siam Square 1.2 mi
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre 1.4 mi
- Jim Thompson House 1.6 mi
- Baiyoke Tower II 1.9 mi
|Bangkok Don Mueang Intl||13.8 mi|
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports||14.8 mi|