Hotels near CRU Dance Competition
Where to stay near CRU Dance Competition
Flights to Albuquerque for CRU Dance Competition
Pros: Easy boarding
Cons: Crew did the minimum, when I asked for a water an hour after the beverage service the flight attendant became clearly annoyed. I did get the water. This has happened regularly on other United flights that I have been on. It seems to be a strategy to discourage passengers from asking for anything.
Pros: It was a small jet but the first class section was extremely nice.
Cons: Small jets have limited overhead space and most roller bags have to be gate checked for pickup when you exit the plane. My roller bag is small to fit under a seat, and it fit in the overhead.
Cons: I find it very frustrating that I get this great deal and get charged for EVERYTHING. Bags...drinks...snacks. I mean not even a cookie or pretzels? In the end I’m paying for a budget flight where I would have been treated like a valued customer.
Rent a car from Albuquerque
Restaurants near CRU Dance Competition
FAQs when Traveling to CRU Dance Competition
CRU Dance Competition starts at 5:00 pm on April 17 2020. CRU Dance Competition ends at 9:00 pm on April 19 2020.
CRU Dance Competition will be held at Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque.
The nearest hotel to CRU Dance Competition is DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque (0.07 miles). The next closest hotels are Hyatt Regency Albuquerque (0.07 miles) and Hotel Andaluz Albuquerque, Curio Collection by Hilton (0.15 miles).
According to KAYAK user ratings the best hotel near CRU Dance Competition is Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast (10.0). The next best rated hotels are Modern Casita in Historic Downtown Albuquerque (9.9) and Bottger Mansion of Old Town (9.9).
Use our hotel map to find hotels near Albuquerque Convention Center. Decide between on-site hotels at Albuquerque Convention Center or hotels close by.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Albuquerque is Enterprise. The nearest Enterprise pick-up point to CRU Dance Competition is 120 Lomas Blvd Ne.
CRU Dance Competition is in the Downtown Albuquerque neighborhood of Albuquerque. CRU Dance Competition is 0.22 miles from the city center.
Other events at Albuquerque Convention Center
- Super STEM Saturday
- StarQuest Dance Competition
- 2020 Knowledge Sharing Summit & Marketplace
- New Mexico Board of Bar Examiners – Exams
- National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP)
- Spirit Xpress West Camp
- NMAEYC 2020 New Mexico Association for the Education of Young Children Spring Conference
- 2020 AAU Southwest Indoor Championship
- Showbitz National Talent Search
- Sun Country Volleyball Albuquerque Bid Qualifier 2020
- NM MESA Day
- 2020 Region 9 Championships
- The Montessori Elementary & Middle School – Concert
- NM International Auto Show 2020
- Head to Toe Conference 2020
- NCEES – Exams
- Miss Indian World Pageant 2022
- 2020 National Farm to Cafeteria Conference
- CLN Kids
- 2020 National Migrant Education Conference
- East Mountain High School Graduation Ceremony
- TechBlaster 2020
- Southwest Aeronautics, Mathematics and Science Academy Graduation
- CONSPIRE 2019 Center for Action and Contemplation
- UNM School of Medicine Graduation
- South Valley Academy Graduation
- 2020 NMDA 111th Annual Session
- 2020 AHNA Annual Conference
- Inspire 2020 – Southwest Regional Education Cooperative #10
- Albuquerque Charter Academy Graduation
- National Speech & Debate Association – 2020 National Tournament
- Albuquerque Business First – Top 100 Private Companies
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists – 2020 Governance & HOD Meetin