The Casa de Canedo, known locally as Casa do Barreiro, enchanted by the contrast of yellow ocher with the original gray granite and green of the surrounding nature. Located in Terras de Basto, a region famous for its natural beauty and wine, is near the towns of Headwaters and Celorico de Basto Basto.Its history dates back to the seventeenth century, a time when it was built. Their owners, know that it belonged to the family and descendants of axes de Andrade, and in 1917 the legacy of the last owner, passed into the hands of Mercy of Margate. Past few decades, more precisely in 1940, was eventually sold at public auction to the Agricultural Society of Basto, Fernando Rau.The manor is set in a beautiful farm of 90 hectares, whose predominant activities are forestry and wine production. It has a square with plant architecture and interior courtyard.