Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Walked into the lobby to register, I had to come back 3 hours later to get my room because they were still cleaning. After my stay at the hotel, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone else. Room was cold upon entry. I had to set the heat to maximum and leave for several hours before returning to a warm room. The water control in the shower doesn't work properly.
The room was nice, clean and comfortable. I liked that I could make my own waffle in the morning. Staff was friendly and attentive.
Room was nice. Fairly clean. Looked newer or recently renovated. Free breakfast not maintained. Was out of everything when we got there in the middle of time, and only offered coffee to drink. No juice. First super 8 with bad breakfast. Ran out of waffle mix, cereal with no milk, bread for toast hard, no juice.
Staff and location were great! For some reason we had flies in our room. We killed them and in the morning there was another one. In addition there were no screens on our window.
Not much. Service was horrible and the hotel itself is very loud. I could hear everything my neighbors said, and they were up until 1:30AM partying.
Decent size of TV; relatively near Purdue University The manager was the most unhelpful, ungracious man I have ever experienced in the hotel industry. He made a mistake with my reservation and then threatened to have my things removed from the room.
I don't think I'd stay there again. The room was not very clean, the water in the Jacuzzi had a yellow color, and there were dead insects. The bathroom was far from clean. The windows were glazed over, almost to the point of not being able to see out of them. I stay in a lot of hotels, and normally little things don't bother me. It could be the cost of the room combined with the sub-par conditions of the property, but I'd drive further to find a semi-clean room before staying there another time.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
employees were nice, room was clean, hallway was hot, ice machine broken, to far from food locations,
There was a cigarette burn in the spread on the bed; a live bug in the bathroom and one on the carpet by the chair. The coffee in the room was horrible and the sink would not drain. Overall it was pretty bad. Won't stay there again