Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
beds were comfortable, water hot bathroom was shabby-tub surround broken, coming off wall. Hallways were dim. Wifi conection /code unworkable/incorrect
Close proximity to MSU Someone banging on my door at 3 am. Old uncomfortable mattress. There is no fridge or closet. This is a place where homeless people crash for the night.
We left as soon as we saw the room to stay at a different hotel. Overall, it had the feel of a room where a graphically violent movie scene was just filmed or was about to be filmed. The bed was just 2 twin beds pushed together. There was mold in a few different places. The curtains were falling off the walls. There were bodily fluid stains and cigarette burns on the floor and the bed. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. It's not worth the savings; use couchsurfing.com and stay with a random local person if you really need to save some money.
For over $100 a night I expect a room that doesn't smell like piss. Also the heater in the window didn't work and I kept having to turn it on and off all night because we were freezing. It would stop working but if you played with it you could get it to work again. When I told them at the desk they didn't really care nor offered any kindve discount for my troubles. It smelled like piss like animals were in there i'm guessing and they couldn't get out the smell. You cant open the windows for fresh air either and the beds are about 50 years old it looks like.
The bath tube was a good size The bed was dirty, full of cigarette burns. We had the fire alarm pulled 8 times on us. All false, but we didn't get any sleep. Staff wouldn't compensate us for any of our displeasure, even argued with me. I wouldn't recommend staying there unless you were truly desperate.
The place was a filthy mess. Lobby entrance was dirty, with missing plaster on the wall. Blinds on the guest room windows were all hanging crooked. We did not go any further and demanded our first nights rent back, which was denied by the woman at the front desk who was very rude. This should not be a Super8
Didn't have enough rooms available even though I reserved multiple rooms. Smelly. Lights didn't work. Awful service. Bad housekeeping. Lots of bed bugs!
The room smelled of cigarette smoke. When we opened the refrigerator it had been turned off so it stunk horribly. The bottom of my white socks turned black from walking on the carpet. I had booked the room for 4 people and there were only 2 bath towels. When I asked for 2 additional towels I was told I had to wait because they had sent someone to SAMs club to get towels. The hotel was not fully booked. They could have just went to another room and got them. The overall appearance was not clean and some things that had been repaired were not done correctly. I was disappointed and glad I had only stayed there 2 nights. I had never stayed at this hotel before and from this experience will not ever stay there again