Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The lights and microwave did not work in the room, no coffeemaker, hard to get the key in the door, very ugly decor, room smelled, very cheap and unpleasant soap, uncomfortable bed, pillows, ugly bedspread. I maybe would have spent $---- on this room. Not $---
Nothing!!! It was the most disgusting room and place I have ever stayed!!! There were dead bugs in the floor, mold all over the shower, the toilet was plugged!! This place should be shut down!! Absolutely disgusting!!
location place was a dump - mold in shower tiles - strange odor - toilet seat was wet - my feet stuck to carpet and floor
Checking out the next morning Everything
It was available Outdated. Not many amenities. Just needed a place to sleep for a few hours, so it worked for us.
Dirty, sheets had live bugs, cob webs, shampoo spill in bathroom . Smelled and bed very uncomfortable.
It was close to where we had to be! The room smell, and the lock on the door was not safe and secure! The water did not stay hot. The room was very out dated! The sheets was not clean. My wife went out and bought blankets and cleaning supply! The TV did not have anything for my daughter!