Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Good location I'm surprise...this hotel is listed in Kayak/Hotel.com I was shocked to see the condition of my room. Anyone else would have ran! "you get what you paid for" just doesn't cut it, it was $90 a night. The walls were dirty and full of holes. The carpet floor were utterly disgusting...dark and full of gum spots. It's was the most hideous hotel I have ever stay, and I've been to many cheaper ones. Why didn't I asked for a new room? I did, it was the least smoky room.
nothing dirty condoms in the front of the room, do i need to say more?
The room was clean and quiet The motel is rundown and needs major renovations. The air conditioner was old and discolored. The sink faucet was loose. The front desk person was rude and unfriendly. The reservation made thru Kayak never was received by the front desk and was a complete waste of time.
We had a non smoking room but there were cigarette stubs on the floor and it smelt like the whole carpet was soaked with smoke. We found hair in the towels and the bed sheet hat yellow spots.
We live in the area and decided to do a little "staycation"... Yes, a little out of date, but very clean, no odor, very nice staff, right next to the beach, few restaurants. Clean nice size pool for the little ones. This is perfect for those on a budget or those who live in the city and want a place to relax. Right on the gold Coast, there a ton of nature preserves in the area too. (Bailey, Japanese stroll garden, Planting Fields etc.) No coffee maker in the room.
for a motel this place isnt half bad. very clean, has almost a home feel to it and the bathrooms are bright and like new. hair dryer and ironing board in room. no microwave but theres a refrigerator and tv. we had people in the rooms surrounding and heard no one... overall i have no complaints. theres a mexican restaurant attached out front that serves breakfast through dinner. we didnt try it out but it seemed busy.
When we arrived our non-smoking room reaked of smoke. When we said something one employee moved us to the room next door which was more updated and cleaner. Then another guy came and said the drainage wasn't working and our original room was the only nonsmoking available. He gave us some spray for the smell. We also noticed the carpet was wet from under the ac all the way to the door. Which he knew about but did not offer to do anything about. We also found a dark reddish brown stain in the grout of the bathroom and the toilet was leaking all over the bathroom floor. Beds were super hard and no fitted sheets just two flat sheets and a thin itchy bed spread. Will never stay there again.