Good to know
|Value for money||7.6|
|Distance to city center||0.7 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
my expectations were low, but I still was disappointed about this place, especially because the smoke-smell in rooms. Staff was however helpful and nice.
Nice, spacious room, clean. Friendly staff. No complains, simple and easy accomodation.
It's very cheap and located not far from the train station and the center of the city. 24/7 desk is awesome and very convenient, you can leave any time you want. The room was bigger and better than I expected for that price. The building is being renovated and looks far better than on Google Maps.
The walls are paper-thin and the building is being renovated, but it was quiet at night.
Old. Loud. Housekeeping poor. Devices bad. Breakfast poor. Low low class
+ Personal, at the reception was friendly and responded quickly to our requests.
- Very noisy. you can hear elevator sounds in the room, not to mention if someone is talking in the hall - Given room was not cleaned up. Empty vodka bottles, trash etc. was still in the room. It was exchanges immediately at the reception. Exchanged room didn't had towels. - The mattresses was awful. They have been used already for too long.
based on 302 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Arkadia
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kadzielnia Nature Reserve 0.6 mi
- Palace of the Krakow Bishops 0.8 mi
- Museum of Toys and Play 0.8 mi
- Hala Legionów Hall 1 mi
- Swietokrzyski National Park 14.8 mi
|Krakow J. Paul II Balice||65.6 mi|
|Krakow Glówny||62.6 mi|