Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Kīhei
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$356||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$378||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kīhei hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Kīhei hotel
- If you want beachfront hotels in Kihei, you will be spoiled for choice. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Sugar Beach Resort offers a range of condos that provide either oceanfront or ocean views, set along a five-mile beach. Also along the shores of Sugar Beach is the Ma’alaea Surf Resort, which boasts two oceanfront pools along with tennis and shuffleboard courts.
- Family-friendly hotels in Kihei include the 3-star Maui Kamaole, which is set among 23 acres of tropical landscape, opposite Kamaole III Beach and offers child-friendly accommodation as well as tennis courts and two swimming pools. Boasting a 34-acre fishing pond, a heated outdoor pool, plus tennis courts, a putting green and shuffleboard, Maui Sunset is located next to the Waiapulani Beach Reserve and even offers family rooms.
- Looking for cheap hotels in Kihei? Aston Maui Hill Resort is a 3-star hotel that offers affordable rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool. Kamaole Sands Resort offers 3-star condo accommodation that offers free Wi-Fi, as well as an outdoor pool, tennis courts, table tennis and a fitness center.
- For boutique accommodation in Kihei, stay at the beachfront Aloha Pualani, which is an adult-only resort that offers guests a barbecue area and bar, a heated saline pool, and complimentary snorkels and beach equipment. Wailea Beach Villas is an award-winning resort set among tropical gardens and waterfalls, offering guests two lagoon-style pools with waterfalls, a billiard room, an exercise room and massage services.
- If you are looking for luxury hotels in Kihei, Kamaole Beach Royale Resort offers 4-star luxurious accommodation with modern amenities. Located across from Kamaole Beach I, the resort has a rooftop garden, an outdoor pool, library and games room.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kīhei
Are hotels in Kīhei safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Kīhei?
Are there any hotels close to the Hawaiian Island Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Visitor Center?
Where are the best hotels in south Kihei?
Which hotels in Kihei are close to Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge?
Are there any business-friendly hotels in Kihei?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kīhei?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kīhei by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Kīhei hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Kīhei hotelsShow all
Best Water Park Hotel
With a stay at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea in Kihei (Wailea), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Wailea Beach and Keawakapu Beach. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kihei? This resort has facilities measuring 39000 square feet (3623 square meters), including conference space. Check availability
Best Beach Hotel
Maui Coast Hotel is Kihei's Premier Full Service Hotel that sets a new standard of excellence and value in one of the Worlds favorite vacation destinations. Located just a cross the Street from a wide stretch of Maui's most beautiful, white sand Beaches which are great for swimming, BBQ and all of your favorite water sports. Maui Coast Hotel is a smoke-free environment. The Best of Maui at your Doorstep. Go Ahead. Expect More. Check availability
When you stay at Aston at the Maui Banyan in Kihei, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of Wailea Beach and Kamaole Beach Park 3. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator. Limited parking is available onsite. Check availability
Located in the heart of Kihei on the lush, tropical island of Maui, the Kohea Kai Maui, Ascend Hotel Collection boasts stunning ocean views, spacious suites and walkable proximity to the beach. Outdoor enthusiasts will find hiking, parasailing, snorkeling and even seasonal whale watching. Attractions in Maui include Maui Ocean Center Aquarium, Shops at Wailea, Makena State Park, Haleakala Crater and Road to Hana. Amenities include free hot breakfast, free WiFi, a free daily newspaper, business center, outdoor pool and hot tub. Ask about our two-bedroom penthouse. Earn rewards with every stay with our Choice Privileges Rewards program. Check availability
Best rooms in Kīhei
When you stay at Maui What A Wonderful World B and B in Kihei, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Wailea Beach and Keawakapu Beach. Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability
When you stay at Maui Schooner Resort in Kihei, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Wailea Beach and Kamaole Beach Park 3. Featured amenities include a computer station and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability
Aston Maui Hill sits on a tropical setting overlooking the clear blue of the Pacific, just minutes from the premier resort area of Wailea. Enjoy FREE parking, FREE WiFi and no resort fees.This condominium resort is a perfect alternative to the more expensive Wailea super-resorts. Check availability