Good to know
|Value for money||8.5|
|Distance to city center||0.8 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great location in Kazimierz with no shortage of zapiekanki and other restaurants and bars nearby but not that loud by night either with a very comfortable bed.
A little difficulty to find, could find numbers either side of it but when rep was contacted more direction was given and a little gem was located
Fantastic location, part of the filming for Schindler's List (so expect lots of tourist groups on weekend) right in the heart of the Jewish quarter.
1. Window may as well not be there in terms of noise cancelling, I could hear specific conversations from the bar across the road. 2. Mattresses were fine if a bit cheap, but did not have fitted sheets. Instead they have flat sheets that come loose if you move around at night at all. 3. Found a drink bottle behind the air conditioning unit that hadn't been cleared away. 4. Heating in the bedroom only, makes going through the corridor to the non en-suite bathroom a nightmare in the cold seasons (visited in September and it wasn't nice). 5. Wi-Fi didn't work 6. TV didn't work
- Easy check in process via a lock box - Spacious and sensibly appointed with individual lights for beds, power sockets and wardrobe - A decent temperature in the room during the day and at night - Although close to bars + street level there is reasonable soundproofing - Exceptionally good location for anyone interested in exploring Kazimierz - Good value for money
- While the front doors are secure the window onto the street was wide open when we arrived - the old windows did not look secure enough for a ground-floor apartment - Only small issues: Shower took a little bit of time to drain and the shower curtain blows into the shower compartment and clings to you, which is a common problem with how this shower is set up - sliding doors would work better. - Proximity to street level may disturb light sleepers - Individual bed light fittings are not secured to the wall very well, so the cord to change the angle puts too much pressure on the wall connection
Lightening for main room was not so good.
Location is just perfect - 5 minutes to the Castle, old town. Personel is really responsive and friendly, came up 5 hours earlier so we can drop our luggage.
Located within 1.5 km of Wawel Royal Castle and 1.8 km of St. Mary's Basilica in the Old Town of Kraków, Apartamenty Meiselsa provides accommodation with free WiFi and TV. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Lost Souls Alley is 1.9 km from the apartment, while St. Florian's Gate is 2 km away. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 24 km from Apartamenty Meiselsa.
based on 185 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Apartamenty Meiselsa
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kazimierz 153 yd
- Żydowskie Muzeum Galicja 430 yd
- Wawel Castle 0.4 mi
- Królewska Katedra na Wawelu 0.5 mi
- Pomnik Smoka Wawelskiego 0.5 mi
- Smocza Jama 0.5 mi
|Krakow J. Paul II Balice||7 mi|
|Katowice Pyrzowice||48.1 mi|
|Krakow Glówny||1.2 mi|