Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Nothing The entrance was impossible to get to, there was no soap in the bathroom and the water trickled out of the shower head.
Location was awesome. Staff was very friendly and easy to work with Seemed like a shady place. Someone in the hall we were in was smoking marijuana and no one seemed to care. The entire floor smelled of marijuana.
Absolute bare minimum, a bit shabby and depressing. Although the room and bathroom appeared clean, upon entering the room we were hit with a very musty/not fresh smell. See above
Shopping T V Channels
This was a real bargain for a facility so close to Philadelphia. nope
Der Pool war etwas lieblos angelegt.
gave me a better rate when I arrived
It was nice and clean and affordable priced. It was in a very noisy black ghetto neighborhood. I stayed there for my COMLEX PE exam since it's close by NBOME. I didn't sleep well at all. Partly because of the noisy neighbors and drivers on the nearby street and partly because I felt itchy. I didn't see any bedbugs but something about that place made me itch. Maybe it was the sheets or soap or the thought of someone kicking my door in, but my skin was itchy until I left the apartment. I should have booked a hotel months in advance and gladly paid double the price for a good night's sleep.
Cheapest in that area Water in the bath room cold as hell. TV is from lest century. Holes due to smoking on the bed. No wifi. Takes a lot of time to wake up the only guy in charge in order to check in/out. Smoke detector bells for no reasonat morning and no one comes to fix it. If you need to live in this area and you dont have to choose the cheapest one, there are some much better options live holiday express near by.
There is nothing positive i could say about this motel. To begin, the check in area smelled horrible and the area was filthy. When we got to our room and went in, my husband and i noticed red liquid that was splashed and caked to the one wall. The dresser drawer fell off. The beds were uncomfortable and the linen was stained and gross looking. The shower didn't drain while i was taking a shower. Thank goodness we only stayed one night.
nothing. When we got there, the room had a very bad odor in it. We had to open the windows to air it out for a few hours before we could really stay in it. The room itself was in poorly maintained condition (smoke detector hanging by wire, broken chair, cracked wall, etc.). The room was not properly cleaned as we found debris on the floor and dirt on the bathroom floor. Some of the bedding had stains and other discolorings which could have easily been remedied using bleach in their washing cycle. All in all, I would say that it was NOT worth saving $20 or $30 dollars to stay here versus a different hotel. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE!