Good to know
|Value for money||8.8|
|Distance to city center||0.9 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Location convenient for Anjos Metro and several buses. Authentic neighbourhood, not a tourist zoo. Nice hostess; Sra. Maria spoke good English, was patient with our Portiuguese and very helpful when my husband got an upset stomach from something he ate (or the extreme heat). Fan in room helped. Fairly quiet terrace-side room, not street side. Kitchen adequate, though there was no teapot. Free shampoos etc in showers, though we didn't need them.
1) Mattress in Room 4 was really horrible - the cheapest possible. It collapsed under us (we're not fat or tall people either) and bed squeaked with every movement. Impossible to get a good night's sleep, so Lisbon treks became more and more exhausting. 2) Bed size. I booked a "Queen" bed, because that's what we have at home. This was definitely just a double bed and so cramped we just rolled together in the soft trough in the middle all night. No fun, and frankly, misrepresentation! 3) Toilets. Only one of the two toilets in working order, and as more rooms became occupied, it was difficult to get to a loo or shower without having someone rattle the door. 4) Safety in bath. Nothing to hold onto in shower or outside to help stepping over the bathtub side; dangerous. 5) Doors. Very awkward access doors from street and into apartment. Room door OK. But daily struggle with two doors every time got to be a bore.
Everything was perfect, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, terace... Everything. I definetely recomend this place.
Great and helpful host, room and bathroom were always clean. There are 2 bathrooms with 4 rooms so there is not much waiting. Kitchen has all the appliances that you need.
Hostel is not easy to find because there is not any sign on the building or doorbell. Host is not always there so you need to contact her by e-mail and wait for her to open the door. Bed for two persons is small if larger person sleeps on it, also it was squeaky.
I was here for the second time and it's now one of my fav accommodations here in town. Easy going regarding check in and check out, the host is incredibly helpful and kind and the rooms are nice and clean. So see you soon if there is a place for me hopefully :)
Sometimes the neighbor above is a bit loud (music, stomping on the floor), but we are talking about a city and therefore it's just normal in my eyes.
Comfortable clean room in apartment and helpful personnel.
Attractively situated in the Arroios district of Lisbon, Lisboa is situated 2.3 km from Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, 2.7 km from Rossio and 2.8 km from Dona Maria II National Theatre. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Commerce Square is 5 km from the guest house and Luz Football Stadium is 7 km away. The rooms are fitted with a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. With a shared bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the guest house also boast a city view. At Lisboa rooms have a seating area. The accommodation offers a terrace. St. George's Castle is 3.8 km from Lisboa, while Ribeira Market is 4.2 km from the property.
based on 45 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Lisboa
Where is Lisboa located?
Lisboa is located at Rua Passos Manuel 99, 1º esquerdo in Arroios, 0.9 miles from the center of Lisbon. Castelo de São Jorge is the closest landmark to Lisboa.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Lisboa?
Check-in time is 5:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM at Lisboa.
Does Lisboa offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Lisboa offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Lisboa offer free parking?
No, Lisboa does not offer free parking.
Does Lisboa offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Lisboa does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Lisboa from the airport?
Lisboa is 3.2 miles from Lisbon Humberto Delgado. Lisboa is 11.7 miles from Cascais Aerodrome.
Does Lisboa have a pool?
No, Lisboa does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about Lisboa
Most Popular Landmarks
- Castelo de São Jorge 1 mi
- Praça de D. Pedro IV 1.1 mi
- Museu Calouste Gulbenkian 1.1 mi
- Igreja de São Roque 1.2 mi
- Elevador de Santa Justa 1.2 mi
- National Pantheon 1.2 mi
|Lisbon Humberto Delgado||3.2 mi|
|Cascais Aerodrome||11.7 mi|
|Lisbon Lisboa-Santa Apolónia||1.3 mi|
|Lisbon Lisboa-Estação do Oriente||3.4 mi|