Good to know
|Value for money||8.6|
|Distance to city center||0.5 mi|
|"Perfect hotel, excellent location, super staff."||(in 54 reviews)|
|"The bathroom a little bit small"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Very friendly and helpful staff."||(in 28 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|center of the action||in 6 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 4 reviews|
|easy to bump||in 2 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 28 reviews|
|good shower||in 15 reviews|
|grew||in 3 reviews|
|justified||in 3 reviews|
|little bit||in 7 reviews|
|location is great||in 62 reviews|
|old building||in 14 reviews|
|otis||in 3 reviews|
|raul||in 3 reviews|
|small room||in 41 reviews|
|staff helpful||in 18 reviews|
Staff was friendly and hostel is in a good location. Bathroom was easily accessible.
Walls are very thin and I heard people next to me come back at 2 AM every night, but maybe I should have expected this being located in the city. Bed was very springy and not comfortable.
No breakfast but very friendly hosts, keen to make our short stay comfortable and interesting. Simple but clean with all we needed.
The location is fantastic and convenient for city bus tour. Plenty of eating places nearby.
- good location (right at the centre and most things that you’d want to see are within walking distance) - friendly staff (host doesn’t speak much English but if you have a little spanish then there’s no issue with communication & she’s happy to point out attractions on a map) - clean room - decent WiFi - no noise heard within the private double room - nice, historical looking building
- no lock for private bathroom door as it’s just a sliding door & leaves a little gap - shower doesn’t tend to stay up in the hold - not necessarily a bad thing but it’s less a big hostel and more like a flat’s bedrooms being rented out for a short stay
Very friendly owner.
Well set in the Centro district of Madrid, Hospedaje Romero Gran Vía is located less than 1 km from Royal Palace of Madrid, a 13-minute walk from Gran Via and 1.3 km from Temple of Debod. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house features family rooms. At the guest house every room comes with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Popular points of interest near Hospedaje Romero Gran Vía include Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Mercado San Miguel and Plaza Mayor. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 16 km from the accommodation.
based on 423 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hospedaje Romero Gran Vía
Most Popular Landmarks
- Plaza de Oriente 0.3 mi
- Palacio Real de Madrid 0.4 mi
- Plaza Mayor 0.4 mi
- Puerta del Sol 0.4 mi
- Mercado de San Miguel 0.5 mi
- El Oso y el Madroño 0.5 mi
|Madrid Barajas||8.5 mi|
|Madrid-Puerta de Atocha||1.4 mi|