Good to know
|Value for money||8.1|
|Distance to city center||1.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
It’s in a good location and it’s very clean.
1. The rooms are tiny, almost to the point of comedy (eg you have to get dressed on the bed as there is no room either side) and we paid more for a ‘suite’. The owner has been a bit greedy and tried to fit too many rooms into the space. Breakfast is also pretty small. 2. It’s not a well managed operation. We were left waiting outside 20 minutes for a late check in because the person at reception (a child) hadn’t seen the booking and was too scared to let us in to show him the email. The second night, the person left in charge (an adult this time) decided to do some maintenance work late at night and early in the morning. Both were very nice however and the maintenance work at night stopped when I explained how loud it was. 3. It’s very overpriced. The above points could be forgiven in a cheap and cheerful bnb but it’s incredibly expensive for what it is. What’s worse is that the price you see on Booking.com is inaccurate. The price is quoted in dollars but when you get there, Pallomilla convert the price quoted on Booking.com into pesos using their own (inflated) rate. It only amounted to 16 USD extra but it’s cheeky. Condesa is an expensive area and we usually stay at Casa Mali which is a bit more expensive but totally worth the difference (and on a much nicer street). When we left, the owner offered us a discount on our next stay due to the issues we faced during this one. I was pleased that she recognised the various inconveniences we suffered but the fact that a discount on the next stay - with several conditions attached I might add - was all that was on offer, reveals something about this business I think.
I missed my own eggs! Location for visits could have been better.
Yummy breakfast. Small but efficient room with nice décor and a good bathroom with great botanical toiletries. Location was perfect for exploring Roma Norte and La Condesa and easy Uber anywhere in the City. Staff were all sweet. Vero at the front desk was so helpful and nice to talk to and speaks great English!
Not too serious but... no heater in the room and could get a bit chilly at times--was fine at bedtime as there was sufficient bedding.
Wonderful place to stay in a great location. The facilities are modern and clean (minimalist chic, with lovely touches of Mexican decor). The staff make every effort to make you feel at home, from a hand written note welcoming me so providing suggestions on things to do nearby. Such a friendly and welcoming experience. Loved it and would certainly stay again next time I’m in CDMX.
The lift for the luggage can be noisy. Would suggest limited hours of use (9am - 9pm) so as not to wake / disturb sleepers.
Great location, great breakfast, very helpful and friendly staff, clean and love the pitcher of water and bathrobes in the room
Very small bathroom outside of our room. A little pricey for a room that did not have a bathroom in the room
Located in Mexico City (Colonia Roma), La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast is within a 10-minute walk of Spain Park and Mexico Park. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Mexico City? This bed & breakfast has 205 square feet (19 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
based on 21 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast
Where is La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast located?
La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast is located at Segunda Cerrada de Guadalajara 10 in Cuauhtémoc, 1.2 miles from the center of Mexico City. Museo de Arte Moderno is the closest landmark to La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast.
Does La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast offers free Wi-Fi.
Does La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast offer free parking?
No, La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast does not offer free parking.
Does La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast offer free airport shuttle service?
No, La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast from the airport?
La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast is 6.7 miles from Mexico City Benito Juarez. La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast is 26.2 miles from Mexico City Toluca Intl.
Can you bring pets to La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast?
No, pets are not allowed at La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast.
Does La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast have a pool?
No, La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about La Palomilla Bed & Breakfast
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museo de Arte Moderno 0.5 mi
- Museo Tamayo de Arte Contemporáneo 0.6 mi
- Castillo de Chapultepec 0.6 mi
- El Ángel de la Independencia 0.7 mi
- Museo Nacional de Antropología 1.1 mi
- Bosque de Chapultepec 1.8 mi
|Mexico City Benito Juarez||6.7 mi|
|Mexico City Toluca Intl||26.2 mi|