Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The room was clean. I appreciated the instant hot water in the tub/shower, with plenty of water pressure. The air conditioner was effective. I appreciated having a microwave oven and a refrigerator in the room, although we did not use them. The hallway was not clean. The dresser was in some disrepair, and was missing a drawer. The door to our room had to be force-closed; this made me think that maybe the hinges were loose. I was able to connect to the internet, but not able to use it, I guess because of very low speed. No one responded to the chimes when I went to the front desk to check out, so I just dropped off my card/key at the desk and left. I was concerned about the gallon milk jug, as opposed to individually packaged servings. (We did not eat or drink anything.)
Rooms where very Clean
The staff was friendly during our stay. Parking was good. Close to restaurants. Could have been a lot cleaner. Toilet seat did not fit. Room was small.
It has nothing for 2 star hotel. Torn sheets, bed spread has cigar smoke holes and burns. Microwave and fridge unplugged with a electric strip laying on the floor for self help. It was the worst experience of my life. And for -- dollars. I want refun It has nothing for 2 star hotel. Torn sheets, bed spread has cigar smoke holes and burns. Microwave and fridge unplugged with a electric strip laying on the floor for self help. It was the worst experience of my life. And for -- dollars. I want refun
Friendly staff, quick check in. Someone asked outside if we did drugs. This particular resident was walking to different rooms throughout our stay and stopping everyone. It made me uncomfortable. I don't want to judge the entire hotel based on one guest, but it made us uncomfortable
Outside was fair but didn't expect a weekly live in motel Older motel with people standing around and made us feel uneasy. Thought with the rating it would be nicer. Would not go back!
The bed was clean and comfortable. The carpet in this motel is terrible. Your feet get black from dirt and stains when you walk on the floor. The cord to the light over the bed was wired and taped together.The extesion cord to the refrigerator was broken.Could not use it.