Good to know
|Value for money||9.1|
|Distance to city center||0.7 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The style of this place is very cool, big common areas, very green place. The location even if a little bit far from the centre is surrounded by very interesting houses, very nice walk.
Unfortunately during my time there it was cold, the rooms are not organised for winter.
So quiet and peaceful, a lovely spot to chill out for a few days in nature. The owners were so welcoming. The beds were very comfortable and the kitchen facilities were on point. Wifi also worked great if you need that.
- the stuff - the little houses - the bathroom/ shower - the nature - bed with mosquito-net - hamacks / ping pong - green thinking - wifi
- the location is in walking distance to the bus terminal but pretty far to the centre/beach - mosquito-nets at windows for non-mosquito-lovers would be nice
It was great
The ambiance is very good, the staff super friendly. Nice kitchen to use, pizzas are tasty and the hammock very relaxing
It can get very hot inside the cabins
Featuring a garden, Patas Negras Glamping is located in Punta Del Diablo. The accommodation provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi. At the guest house, rooms come with a patio with a garden view. At Patas Negras Glamping each room is fitted with a desk and a shared bathroom. You can play table tennis at the accommodation, and bike hire is available. Barra del Chuy is 44 km from Patas Negras Glamping, while Aguas Dulces is 48 km away.
based on 126 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Patas Negras Glamping
Most Popular Landmarks
- Santa Teresa National Park 2.5 mi
- Fortress of Santa Teresa 4.5 mi
- Center for Sea Turtles 9.8 mi