St-Coryn is a 17th-century country estate, located in the middle of the green pastures and fields of Reninge. The area consists of a main house, lived in by the owners Frans and Mia Maes. There are also some annexes. One of these outhouses is the car shed from 1600. It was completely renovated en redecorated according to the original techniques into an elegant, beautiful, carefully kept holiday house for two persons. This outhouse is located in a beautiful two hectares-garden and part of national heritage.