The Brabb House Bed and Breakfast Wedding Chapel and Tea Room is located in the historic village of Romeo Michigan. Built in 1877 by George Washington Brabb, a well to do merchant of the area. The Brabb House is one of the finest examples of Italianate architecture on main street Romeo. The home features a spacious central hallway and staircase with adjacent bay window rooms rising 11 feet to original ceiling medallions. Each guest room features a Victorian motif and all have private baths.