Aragonese typical farmhouse, originally from 1851 which was restored in 2008, using new and demolition materials, preserving its traditional style. The house consists of a double, a triple and a double, distributed on two floors with total capacity for seven people. The rooms are equipped with bedding and towels. On the ground floor is one of the double bedrooms, lounge room with fireplace and full bath on the top floor is the kitchen with appliances, dining room, another large bathroom and two bedrooms, one triple and double. The exterior features a large landscaped courtyard conditioning. Also available is used as a covered garage.