Good to know
|Value for money||7.0|
|Distance to city center||0.4 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
We did like the location of the property and place was clean. Access to all the tourist attractions was easy and walkable. Ok for the price we paid and appreciate the renter to stay till we came over. We got lost in the island and it took us more than 2 hours (typical walk was an hour). Please send your location to all the customers via email prior to arrival or add it to the site. Thank you and we enjoyed our stay at Venice..
1) Wish taht we have a little bigger shower and could have a shower for 4 ppl with hot water. It was a big struggle to shower all at one time. Bigger water heater and bigger stall with glass would have been good. 2) A/C was not working all the time and we have to wake up every 1.5 hours to turn on the bedroom a/c.. we paid so much money (more than 50% in cash) and it is was not worth it.. 3) wish that directions were sent prior to our arrival day. We do-not read mails during our walk to your location. Thanks for Whatsapp messages..
There is no lift and to take luggage was a challenge. The help wasn’t available everytime.Wish there was badic tea coffe stuff.
decent location ... good and respectable reservation (dear vadim)....
very tide bathroom , without any drain for wastewater in it ....in this reason you look a small pool in the bathroom every time...
Loved the location and the person who checked us in was fuss free and easy going. Spacious and comfortable overall with enough sheets and towels.
The air con made very loud noises and woke us up several times. We thought someone was going breaking down the door! Bathroom also had no drainage so when water gets on the floor outside the really small shower area with torn shower curtains, the water stays there and causes and unpleasant smell. The hook for the shower is also missing one screw so the shower head keeps falling when we try to put it back up.
Location was perfect, comfortable beds and apartment is great in a general way
Shower didn’t has hot water for more than 30 seconds. It was awful. It seems the system has to heat up the water and it took ages so we could never shower early in the morning. They should definitely do something about that
Situated in Venice, a few steps from Church of San Giorgio Maggiore, Ca'Lodovica features views of the city. The property is around 500 metres from The Ducal Palace, 2.2 km from Rialto Bridge and 2.2 km from Basilica dei Frari. Scuola Grande di San Rocco is 2.2 km away and Ca' d'Oro is 2.2 km from the guest house. At the guest house, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms at Ca'Lodovica have air conditioning and a wardrobe. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include La Fenice, Piazza San Marco and Basilica San Marco. The nearest airport is Venice Marco Polo Airport, 22 km from Ca'Lodovica.
based on 57 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ca'Lodovica
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gran Teatro La Fenice di Venezia 96 yd
- Museo Correr 256 yd
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute 289 yd
- St. Mark's Square 337 yd
- Punta della Dogana 340 yd
- Campanile di San Marco 364 yd
|Venice Marco Polo||4.8 mi|
|Venice Treviso A. Canova||16.5 mi|
|Venice Vaio Ospedale||318 yd|
|Venice-Santa Lucia||0.9 mi|