The James Wylie House is located in the village of White Sulphur Springs at the base of the Allegheny Mountains. Built in 1819 for Greenbrier poineer, Richard Dickson, the property has evolved from a working farm of over 1300 acres to a boarding house. Fully restored and placed on the National Registry of Historic homes in 1990, the B&B continues its long history of hosting travelers. Come join us on the porch for a lemonade and some fresh mountain air.

BedandBreakfast.com

Location

Get Rates

Get Flight + Hotel

Star Ratings

The James Wylie House B&B