Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The breakfast was cooked by hotel owner. she was an excellent cook. The weeds near the water were dangerous for human skins. I got bit by some unknown weeds. My fingers and leg were stung and soared (and numbed) for about two days. The owners may have to clean up some poisonous weeds.
It was very cute and homely, and the view for our room to the river was lovely. The staff were very warm, too. It's not a cheap option, and if quality dropped any further then I would say it was definitely over priced. For example, the seat covers in our room were stained - no inconvenience, but not great to see.