KAYAK is the world’s largest travel search site, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of sites at once. As an SEO Analyst based in our Berlin Technology Centre, you’ll help us intensify our SEO initiatives globally and have a major impact on the shape and development of our products.
With access to a dedicated SEO development department, you will collaborate with different stakeholders in the company, helping KAYAK develop and execute strategies for large scale content creation and “white hat” link building as well taking care of routine tasks.
- Help set and execute the SEO strategy for 36 domains (in 33 countries) for 3 brands with up to 4 verticals each.
- Coordinate your efforts in the team and with stakeholders across the global organization (e.g. Marketing and Business Development).
- While you’ll be involved in the full spectrum of organic search you will mainly focus on: keyword analysis for onsite improvements, CTR experiments, content creation strategies, international “white hat” link building.
- Work with a variety of sophisticated internal and external SEO tools to analyze opportunities, quantify performance and monitor competitors
- Contribute your own ideas and act as a credible and influential member of the organization.
- Take full ownership and accountability for your work and designated responsibilities.
Qualifications & Attributes
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the SEO industry (preferably with an in-house team), other digital marketing experience is a plus.
- A strategic understanding of large scale SEO: your projects scale globally and bring measurable results.
- You monitor the latest developments in the SEO industry but only believe what you have tested yourself.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Fluent in modern front end markup
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills – fluency with numbers and data analysis is essential.
- Results oriented, detail-oriented, highly organized, creative, resourceful.
- Fun, ethical team player.
- Comfortable with responsibility, able to develop a project independently once goals are set.
What KAYAK can offer you
- No stupid meetings
- 6 weeks vacation
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Free lunch catering three days per week
- Public transportation subsidy
- Free yoga classes and massages
- Free German classes
- Games room, drinks, coffee, snacks.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours
- Travel to other offices
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has local sites in more than 35 countries and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.