Staff was friendly. Place was clean. Great location. Great price
The lobby was very nice and the staff was very friendly.
Our room smelled like stale cigarette smoke. Burn marks on carpet. The upholstered chair had a slash in it, and there were large cobb webs in the corner.
Staff were welcoming and friendly and the room was spacious comfortable and very clean. The atmosphere was quiet and family oriented
About on a par with some of the less expensive national chains - Clean, functional, no frills. I was in it for less than 12 hours. Included breakfast limited but ok.
Lighting in room was harsh and glaring. Only one inconveniently located electrical outlet made phone charging awkward. Shower a bit difficult to operate. Tap water tasted and smelled of chlorine but this may not be hotel's fault.