Searching for convenient motel rates in Longview? Take a look at Hudson Manor Inn! This Longview motel offers free Wi-Fi.
I like that it is located near I-5 and urban shopping center. Two rooms that I reserved also has doors between them that can be opened. Morning coffee was light.
The darkness that I cannot see very well in the rooms. There were a little bit of odor smelling from the blankets. The ice machine was out of order when we were there. There is no shampoo given or coffee maker. Wifi cut off in the morning we checked out.
Nothing comes to mind...It would be generous to call this a one star property. The people operating this facility know absolutely nothing about the hospitality industry. Located in an area with homeless people wandering all over. Very disappointing.
Kitchenettes? Yes...with one plate, nothing else. Coffee pot in room? Yes...with no cups or coffee. Balcony and grounds filthy. Pictures and mirrors in room? Yes...setting on furniture and leaning against the walls. Internet data in room incorrect.
Proximity to everything in town. Price. Good customer service and clean.
No heater or dead bolt knobs and they have false advertising. Their website states things offered that they don't have and pictures mislead the customers into thinking it's nicer. It's too bad. It could be such a great place.
Dog stays free
We called ahead, be there 12 and was told to ring night bell. OK Except no one wanted to come to door. Called many times, no answer. Went to side door and knocked on door finally came out. Pillow smelled funny, small room, No chairs in room, no tub.
Sandi (onsite manager) was so awesome. She went above and beyond her calling. Rooms were clean and fresh, especially for an older property.
People smoking outside of the rooms.
The room was cute, and cozy, and felt more like an apartment than a hotel room. It came equipped with a microwave and mini-fridge, which was nice.
The air conditioning did not work very well, even though I followed the instructions posted about usage, and with the sunlight hitting my room the way it did it was fairly hot in the room. Also, there was no overhead lighting.
just plain gross
dirty smelly stains on everything. just gross, very bad neighborhood