|General||24 hour front desk, Air-conditioned, Non-smoking rooms available, Parking (free)|
|Internet||Internet, WiFi (free)|
Okay, 38 reviews across the web
|Hotel||Hotel needs some improvements. It had 52% negative mentions.|
|Service||Service is below average. 54% of guests gave negative feedback.|
|Room Size||80% said |
|Room Cleanliness||86% said |
|Read all reviews from Booking.com|
|Read all reviews from Priceline|
Location and price
Worst hotel I ever stayed in.Battery dead in smoke detector,tv remote did not work,pillows about an inch thick,double beds small,no hand towels,microwave instructions in Spanish and the clerk did not understand what a smoke detector was.Worst hotel I ever stayed in.Battery dead in smoke detector,tv remote did not work,pillows about an inch thick,double beds small,no hand towels,microwave instructions in Spanish and the clerk did not understand what a smoke detector was.
Not too much.
Very cramped room. Had to request some of the linens on a daily basis.The rooms seemed to be fairly clean but the bathtub could have used a good scrubbing. There also seemed to be a leak around the toilet that kept the floor slightly wet.
everything. It is a horrible horrible hotel with no amenities. Nothing works.This is the worst motel I have ever stayed in.
Nothing at all.. The room had a stinch to it and it was'nt as clean as it could have been.. I now have bug bites on my legs since staying the night there my bf has bug bites on his back.. We would not recommend anyone of our circles to stay there!
Nothing. It was the worst motel stay of my life, and I traveled the world. I believe I caught a rash (see below) and I now have to visit the dermatologist.
Bed smelled like urine and ammonia. Towels were dirty. Bedsheets dirty. An awful,awful experience. Please remove this motel from your listings.This motel is a fleabag and should be removed from the listing. The bedroom stank of urine and ammonia. Bedsheets were dirty. Towels were dirty. I got a rash from exposure to the sheets and now have to visit a dermatologist. I've traveled the world and I have never experienced such a motel/hotel room.
It was DIRTY!Basically, please spend the extra $30 and go to a different inn. Our room had other womens underwear still in it, dirty towels, dirty sheets, etc etc. Things were broken and nasty. Not to mention the staff was very rude and didn't offer a new room or to clean it. DO. NOT. GO!
EverythingFacility was totally unacceptable - at least our 'Priceline'room. It was dirty, smelly and the bed linens were stained. There was no microwave or fridge as advertised. We did not stay long enough to try the tv. We demanded our money back and left as soon as possible. Due to large market day in New Milford the next day, we were unable to find accommodations until late that evening. This experience has convinced us we will not be using your services again.
In a word, price. It was the cheapest room I could find
First, only a small amount of toilet paper left on the roll, no more in the room. The towel my wife used had a long brunette hair on it (didn't come from either of us) Not good! In hindsight, I would have spent a bit more elsewhere.Usual rock hard bed.About what one would expect for $50. Barely passable. Noisy heater.
Fifteen minutes from the Kent Green and five from New Milford shopping.
Bring your own towels, theirs smell funny and are stained. Have some kind of extension cable if you want your phone plugged in by the bed.Pros: Pleanty of hot water and good water pressure, room heater works. Mini fridge, iron and microwave. Close to shopping and food.Cons: Wall paper held up with staples. TV is powered by the entry light switch. No outlets near the bed. Linen and towels have a strange odor. For the price I would definatly stay there again.