Great Huts: Paradise on the Edge, is a cliff-side resort located at the lush north east point of Jamaica. Distinctive for its beach-jungle-meadow-cliff habitat and African hut and tree-house rooms, it provides a unique ecological and cultural vacation experience.
Set on the cliffs overlooking beautiful waters of Boston Bay, Great Huts Resort offers a perfect vacation to nature lovers. Our amenities include natural seawater pool and small private beach, cliff-side swimming pool, lush tropical gardens and eco-friendly accommodation with African-style décor.
A one of a kind Eco-resort in Jamaica, Great Huts gives discriminating travelers their choice of a Tree house or African Hut. Choose between the three Categories below depending on your budget and the type of vacation you desire. Each of our rustic dwellings – Tree Houses, Tents and Huts, include FREE WIFI and are comfortably furnished, uniquely decorated, and spaciously nestled into your own corner of the Great Huts compound. Each room is a unique creation, adorned with works of art and craftsmanship inspired by the African roots of Jamaica’s people.
Great Huts Resort also invites you to an amazing dining experience! Our delicious meals are a combination of healthy International and Jamaican cuisines, served on fine china from Zimbabwe and original African linens. We invite you to choose between three beautiful locations to join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner: Safari Deck Restaurant, Rocks Cafe and Royal Lounge. Don't miss every Saturday's night live Cultural Show!
There are plenty of things to do at Great Huts and around it. Port Antonio is a beautiful holiday destination and you must visit places like Reach Falls, Somerset Falls, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Lagoon and much more. Don't forget to ask about Rio Grande Rafting, Birdwatching, Scuba Diving and Snorkeling.
Visit our website for more information.
* Please take special care climbing the steep ladders to the second and third levels of some of our huts.
* Guests are advised to bring sneakers and hiking shoes for rocky pathways and floors, water shoes, flashlights and insect repellant. Netting and mosquito coils are provided in all rooms.
* Small lizards, frogs and hermit crabs wander freely in and out of guest rooms. Those afraid of these harmless creatures will not be happy at Great Huts.
* 16.5% Government tax and US$2.00 per night Government Room Tax are not included in the room prices
* 15% discount is available to returning guests.Great Huts
24 hour front desk
Express check out
Pets not allowed
Non-smoking rooms available
Free long-term parking
Get Flight + Hotel