When you’re looking to book the perfect hotel, KAYAK searches hundreds of other travel sites at once to find you the information you need to make the right decision. While you probably already know our search powers, did you also know that KAYAK has many other useful tricks that help make planning and managing your travel even better?
- Use filters to find your perfect hotel. Looking for a pet-friendly hotel that includes free breakfast and a pool near a golf course? Our filters help you find the perfect hotel from over 900,000 options.
- Read verified hotel guest reviews. Want the scoop on that $300/night room (and if it’s really worth it)? Check out any of our millions of verified reviews for 900,000+ hotels, giving you first-hand insights from people who actually stayed there.
- Search vacation rentals, too. If you’re looking to live like a local, we have 350,000+ vacation rentals available on our site, ready for the taking. Just perform a hotel search and filter by “Rental” property type to seek out your options.
- Use “map view” to see what’s around your hotel. Want to stay near where the party is (or isn’t)? Select “Map View” during a hotel search to pull up a heat map showing a hotel’s proximity to popular shopping, eating, sightseeing or nightlife areas.
- Set Price Alerts to find the best deal. Planning a trip to grandma’s in Boca? Find out when prices change with Price Alerts, which searches while you’re offline and notifies you with a text or email when hotel rates or airfare change.
- Unlock Private Deals. The benefits continue for logged-in users, who can also access Private Deals from our hotel providers, with savings of up to 35% (just look for the green “lock” icon). (P.S. Signing up for an account is completely free and takes only 30 seconds.)
Looking for more? Our Travel Hacker Blog takes our site’s wealth of travel data and keeps you informed with regular insights, trends and tips. Connect with us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the latest travel information. Travel Problem Solved.