-42.87773 ­147.31919
Go to map view
249 Elizabeth Street, Hobart, TAS, Australia +61 362 313 830
This hotel is housed in one of australia's oldest georgian mansions, built in 1829. Originally called melbourne lodge, the property was built by john stracey who was the colony's first auctioneer. It became a private school for boys in 1831, and then became the home for the honourable george salier, his wife harriet and their fourteen children. For a period... More from Hotelopia

Get Rates

Show The Lodge on Elizabeth at top of the results.

Get Flight + Hotel

Amenities

General Designated smoking area, No smoking, Non-smoking rooms available, Parking (free), Room service, Storage available
Services Laundry service
Internet Internet, WiFi
Landmarks
Maritime Museum of Tasmania 0.7mi Penitentiary Chapel Historic Site 0.4mi

Star Ratings

booking.com