“We wanted a better way to plan and manage our own business travel, but we did not find a tool good enough. So we built it,” said John-Lee Saez, Director of KAYAK for Business. “It’s the KAYAK you know and love – with additional content and features designed specifically for the unique needs of business travelers.”
Disrupting the corporate travel industry: KAYAK for Business rolls out to 60 new markets
In November 2019, we launched the waitlist for KAYAK For Business, our first foray into the corporate travel space. Since then, hundreds of companies have jumped at the chance to be among the first to use KAYAK for Business – and now, we’re excited to announce that KAYAK for Business is rolling out to 60 markets around the world.
In 2021 and beyond, KAYAK for Business will bring even more value to companies, because when business travel returns, cost and keeping expenses down will likely be a priority across industries.
So why should the company you work for use KAYAK for Business?
- It’s free. No subscription costs, no fees, no contracts, no commitments.
- You can go rogue. We know that many business travelers already cheat on their company’s corporate travel tools by searching on KAYAK in hopes to find a better option or deal. So, we just made that process a lot less complicated. KAYAK for Business searches more than 1000 booking sites (those serving both our leisure travelers and business travelers) to help provide the cheapest rates. Allowing you to see all your options in one place.
- It’s easy to stay organized. Easily see options inside and outside of your company’s travel policy and get approval within the platform.
- You can keep your loyalty programs. Don’t lose out on miles or loyalty points just because you’re traveling for business. You may be able to use your travel towards the loyalty program of your preferred hotel or airline.
- Staying connected is a breeze. Easily share trip information with colleagues and loved ones.
- The process is streamlined. Teams will have access to a reporting dashboard with all bookings and approvals, making it easy to review travel expenditures.
With KAYAK for Business, you can expect access to great fares and planning tools including streamlined approval processes, easy ways to see what is in/out of your corporate travel policy and robust reporting and tracking.
Think this would work for your team? Reach out or forward to the person at your company who handles corporate travel and we’ll get you onboard.