Good to know
|Value for money||7.8|
|Distance to city center||2.6 mi|
|"Good location near to Metro."||(in 51 reviews)|
|"Great staff , very helpful"||(in 27 reviews)|
|"The room is clean."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"Very hard to find the Hotel"||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Breakfast very very poor!"||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|baggage storage||in 2 reviews|
|careful with your belongings||in 2 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 26 reviews|
|great staff||in 42 reviews|
|hot water||in 8 reviews|
|hotel is located||in 43 reviews|
|hotel location||in 77 reviews|
|location friendly helpful||in 48 reviews|
|moscow||in 5 reviews|
|rail station||in 49 reviews|
|room so big||in 41 reviews|
|speak a little||in 4 reviews|
|windows are almost locked||in 2 reviews|
- Location. Situated in the Kazanskiy train station, the hotel has an easy access to Kasanskiy, Leningradskiy and Yaroslavskiy train stations and also metro. If you need that, this is a best possible place to stay. - Some staff members were nice and very helpful.
- A tiny family room: they just put an extra bed to the normal room and called it family room. No wardrobe, just an open shelves with a lot of dust on it; - The room was dirty: some permanent stains, some splashes of coffee (???) on the door, dust everywhere - Clock on the wall which does not work. - Breakfast was included, but it was in the restaurant Mu-Mu in the different part of the train station (around 5-10 min walk). We got the funny Soviet-style stamped tickets to get it, but from three different breakfast choices, Mu-mu had only two and not complete at that. Finally we spent the last days having paid breakfast at other place. - Some staff members were very helpful, but some others treated us like we disturbed them. Not something what you expect at the hotel.
Conveniently sited for metro in and out of town.
So difficult to find it. It's on the upper floors above one of 3 railway stations in one street. The entrance is only from the rail station so you need to go through security twice b4 you get to a sitting area and then up an escalator to reach the front door. There does not appear to be a lift anywhere in the station area.
I couldn’t find any extensions, it was only one in the room and it was far away from the bad . For this price you can’t find any teapot , you have to walk along the pass way with the teacup to get some hot water from the cooler . Plus there is no WiFi . Hotel can’t charge so much without simple things .
Location, price, clean and no hassle, would recommend.
Located in Moscow (Krasnoselsky), Retro Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Red Gate Building and Prospekt Mira. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 1,841 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Retro Hotel
Where is Retro Hotel located?
Retro Hotel is located at Komsomolskaya pl 2 in Krasnosel'skoje, 2.6 miles from the center of Moscow. Bolshoi Theatre is the closest landmark to Retro Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Retro Hotel?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Retro Hotel.
Does Retro Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Retro Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Retro Hotel offer free parking?
No, Retro Hotel does not offer free parking.
Does Retro Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Retro Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Retro Hotel from the airport?
Retro Hotel is 16.6 miles from Moscow Sheremetyevo.
Can you bring pets to Retro Hotel?
Yes, Retro Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Retro Hotel have a pool?
No, Retro Hotel does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about Retro Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bolshoi Theatre 1.7 mi
- State Department Store 1.9 mi
- St. Basil's Cathedral 1.9 mi
- Red Square 1.9 mi
- State Historical Museum 2 mi
- Lenin's Mausoleum 2 mi
|Moscow Sheremetyevo||16.6 mi|
|Podolsk Ostafyevo||19.5 mi|