Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Dubai
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 122% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$198||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$196||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Dubai hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Dubai hotel
- If you want to splurge in Dubai, you’ll have plenty of choices. Consider a stay at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a 7-star property that boasts the title of the world’s most luxurious hotel. The underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, with aquariums in place of walls and ceilings, is another option for those looking for a luxury stay that provides breathtaking views of marine life direct from your bedroom.
- There are plenty of luxury options in Dubai where you can enjoy a 5-star experience without worrying about cost. One idea is a hotel right in Jumeirah, at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai on the beachfront.
- If you’re looking for an affordable hotel in Dubai, you’ll be able to find a wide range of options in both the downtown area and by the beach in the marina neighborhood, like the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO. Other reasonably priced options around Garhoud and Port Saeed are the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde Hotel & Suites, which offers amenities such as a spa, a gym and Turkish baths.
- Most of the malls are located in downtown Dubai, but travelers wanting to experience some of the old-world history and culture the city has to offer can look to the neighborhoods along either side of Dubai Creek and the old city center. The Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights is an option in these neighborhoods close to Creek Park.
- There are a few different options for getting around Dubai, but the city’s hop-on, hop-off bus service hits many of the major hotels, such as the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront. The Red Bus route travels past the Burj Khalifa and through the downtown area, as well as the marina neighborhood, where you can book a room in the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dubai
Are hotels in Dubai safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Dubai?
What are the best hotels near Dubai Marina?
How much does a hotel cost in Dubai?
What are good spa hotels in Dubai?
What are good hotels in Dubai near the Mall of the Emirates?
What hotel areas in Dubai are kid-friendly?
Which hotels in Dubai have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
How much is a hotel in Dubai for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Dubai for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dubai?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dubai by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Dubai hotels
Go to map