Las Vegas hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Las Vegas
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 7% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$128||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$227||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Las Vegas hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Las Vegas hotel
- Visiting Las Vegas on a budget? Consider traveling mid-week rather than over a weekend, when the city will be less busy and prices are more likely to be cheap. Traveling early in the week will help you avoid crowds and you will have more choice of the hotels and rooms you are interested in. Keep in mind that Thursday in Las Vegas has started to become just as popular as Friday and Saturday.
- Check the convention calendar before you choose the dates for your trip, as hotel rooms in Las Vegas start to fill up quite quickly during these times. Avoiding conventions will also give you more choices for the best hotels, better prices, and a less crowded and stressful vacation.
- Hotels found on The Strip itself can be surprisingly affordable. Look for ones that are central and close to casinos and attractions, as they often have good prices and make it easy to walk through the city.
- If you’re interested in experiencing an older and more historic version of Las Vegas away from The Strip, look at hotels located in Downtown Las Vegas. This area often has cheap rooms, while still providing opportunities for gambling and entertainment.
- Don’t be afraid to book a hotel that doesn’t have an on-site casino. Many of these hotels are still centrally located on The Strip, making it easy to access other casinos and hotels; they are also usually cheaper.
- Holiday weekends such as the Fourth of July and Memorial Day are often expensive for hotels in Las Vegas, but the weekends after Thanksgiving and Christmas are much calmer and more reasonably priced – you might even be able to find cheap prices on 5-star hotels.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Las Vegas
Are hotels in Las Vegas safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Las Vegas?
What are the best hotels near Fremont Street Experience?
How much does a hotel cost in Las Vegas?
What are the best neighborhoods off The Strip?
What neighborhoods in Las Vegas are kid-friendly?
What hotels in Las Vegas are all-inclusive?
How to find a hotel in Las Vegas without a casino?
How much is a hotel in Las Vegas for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Las Vegas for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Las Vegas?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Las Vegas?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Las Vegas by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Las Vegas hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Las Vegas hotelsShow all
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel
The Strip $64+
The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod, BW Premier Collection
The Strip $55+