Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in London
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$226||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$204||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a London hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect London hotel
- London is a popular city for business trips and hotels will clear out considerably once the traditional work week ends. Plan your vacation in advance and with this in mind and you’ll have better luck finding a nice room within your budget. The Hilton London Canary Wharf and Park Plaza Westminster Bridge are two examples.
- Worried about getting around the city without paying for expensive cabs? Select a hotel that is conveniently located next to London’s public metro system, such as The Portobello Hotel, which is less than a mile from Notting Hill Gate metro station. Consider also Ravna Gora Hotel, which is a cheaper hotel near this stop.
- If you’re planning to have a busy city experience with plenty of nightlife, take a look at one of the many hotels in the West End in central London. The West End is where most of the theaters, art galleries, and clubs are located. Prices for these hotels vary greatly, but you can often find cheap deals if you plan ahead, even for hotels in Soho, like The Z Hotel.
- Don’t be afraid to choose a hotel located in a quieter and more calm part of London outside the West End, such as in Kensington. Kensington has great access to the local metro, known as the Tube, and it is very easy to travel to central London and the surrounding local airports. Hotel ndigo and the Pelham are two options that are both within range of the city center.
- For those who are catching trains at King’s Cross and would like to be conveniently located near the station, consider The Kings Cross Inn Hotel London, which is only five minutes away on foot. Another option is the cheaper Jesmond Dene Hotel, which is only 0.3 miles from the station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in London
Are hotels in London safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in London?
What are the best hotels near Paddington Station?
How much does a hotel cost in London?
What neighborhoods in London are good for families?
What hotels in London have especially good spa services?
What hotels in London offer especially good views?
What are the best hotels near London Bridge?
How much is a hotel in London for tonight?
How much is a hotel in London for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in London?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in London by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best London hotels
Go to map