Good to know
|Value for money||8.8|
|Distance to city center||1.8 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Good location. Clean and friendly. Great value for money. Helpful staff. Overall good! Thanks
No air con, thus too hot at night. Beds not too comfortable.
The staff is very friendly and helpful! Towels and slippers provided with no extra charges; WiFi worked great; the kitchen equipped with everything I could think of, even water filtering system! Our room was facing to inner yard, so it was exceptionally quiet for a big city,- we had a good sleep there. A shower cabin within a room is pretty unusual, but convenient option)
Very nice lady at the front desk. Quiet and clean.
The service is very good, the host is a nice, sweet and helpful lady.
1. The location of the hotel is beyond great - the area is nice and quiet, nearest metro station is within a 7-minute walk. 2. Reception lady is exceptionally sweet and helpful! 3. There's a shared kitchen with all the facilities.
Shared bathroom wasn't very clean, we didn't dare take a shower. If you ever need to use it, please take some rubber sleepers with you.
With a stay at 6 Rooms Mini-Hotel - Hostel in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, coffee/tea in a common area, and microwave in a common area.
based on 157 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about 6 Rooms Mini-Hotel - Hostel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra 1 mi
- Anichkov Palace 1 mi
- State Russian Museum 1.4 mi
- Summer Garden 1.4 mi
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1.5 mi
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 1.8 mi
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||9.7 mi|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||0.5 mi|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||1.5 mi|