|General||Non-smoking rooms available, Parking (free), Wheelchair accessible|
|Internet||Internet, WiFi (free)|
Good, 23 reviews across the web
|Service||Great service. 80% satisfied guests.|
|Hotel||Hotel is ok. Only 57% of guests had positive things to say about it.|
|Price||Price is too high. 56% of guests gave negative feedback.|
|Hotel Building||Terrible building. 80% complained.|
|Read all reviews from Booking.com|
|Read all reviews from Priceline|
The fireplace was nice.
The plumbing fixtures were really in bad shape. Leaky faucets and stained sink, rusty drain. Carpets was spot stained or not clean.
I would like to give my honest feedback about the Hotel. Please do remove the list from you list of Hotels. I had a very bad experience.
The hotel was not clean. The staff does no the manners how to talk. They did not gave me the proper bed I booked though Priceline. They charge the extract amount for an extara bed without informing me.The worst Hotel I ever stayed. The hotel was not clean. The staff does no the manners how to talk. They did not gave me the proper bed I booked though Priceline. They charge be extract amount for an extara bed without informing me. Microweve TV are very old. The carpets are very unclean. I do not recomend anyone to book that Hotel and suggest price line to remove it from the list because it will impact your goodwill.
Location, location, location. Very close to the wharf and Dennis the Menace Park
Not very clean and VERY dated.Not the best but served it's purpose. Priceline is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get.
The location was centrally located and had a nice park near by.
Fireplace didn't work and the floors left a film on my feet that clearly meant the floors were not as clean as they should have been.I picked this hotel because of the fireplace. It was supposed to be a fun feature to share with my 5 year old son. When I went to use it though there were no instructions on how to turn it on. I did find a button to the right of the fireplace, but just pushing it didn't work to start the gas. When I looked closer there was a layer of dust over it, which means the fireplace hadn't been used for a long time. I didn't push the matter since it was an abnormally warm day for Monterey. When I brought up this issue at the front desk during checkout the lady didn't seem to understand me. There was also loud music playing that she didn't seem interested in turning down to allow her to hear better either. I wanted an affordable place to stay for one night. That is...